Preparing for the overhaul...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Let Them Eat Bread

First, let me just say that I have the best husband in the world.  A lot of men would mind the dining room table being taken over by mini food.  Not mine!  He's all for it.  He also provides lots of creative advice and support.

So today...

First came the majorca sweet bread--or maybe just floury individual loaves?

These are medium-sized, about 1/2" across.  So, perfect for a ploughman's!  Or maybe just a really exciting snack? 

My tree quarter showing scale.

Some poppyseed mini loaves. 

Making these made me hungry.

A large pain ordinaire. 

Another large pain ordinaire, unmolested. 

It's about 1" across. 

The makings of my bakers' table.  Right now I'm still moving things around, deciding on what goes where (and what else I should add).  Eventually, once I decide, I'll glue everything in place. 

I wish my camera didn't fisheye so much; it'd be easier to see everything.  I need a good mini camera!  And, right now, some bread...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How do you go about making these mini loaves? Especially with such detail? Do they come in any particular way?

Bea (Fiona) Broadwood said...

Yummy!