Preparing for the overhaul...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How You're Finding Me

If you're finding me via Google, the top ten search terms that've led you here are...
  1. Bag End
  2. Glorious Twelfth
  3. Newel Posts
  4. "Bagend" 
  5. Miniature Gypsy Wagon Kit
  6. Glorious Twelfth Dollhouse Blog
  7. Half Timber Dollhouse
  8. Bag End Photos
  9. Michelle's Miniatures
  10. Dollhouse Gypsy Caravan
I really need to keep working on my gypsy caravan!

And, I've been thinking about a Bag End room box...

What would you like to read more about, or see more pictures of?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there
Please could you tell me more about this kit, I want to order one. I am in South Africa though. Iwould love to see more photo's of your wagon.
Best Regards
Christine

christine.rieck@gmail.com

Jam Recipes said...

Thanks forr a great read